- Free Road side assistance available
- Only 24 hours TAT for vehicle survey
- Availability of 8 add-on cover
- Anywhere Assist App to provide 24X7 roadside assistance
Most Popular Policies of Reliance General Insurance
- Reliance Private Car Insurance policy
This comprehensive car insurance plan covers all damages caused to the policyholders' own vehicles as well as damages caused to third party cars.
Key features of Private Car Insurance policy
- Reliance HealthWise Insurance
This health plan can be availed both as an individual and family floater plan and it offers wide range of protection.
Key features of HealthWise Insurance Plan
- Availability of lifelong renewal option
- Coverage available for pacemakers and various surgical appliances
- First heart attack is covered
- Nursing allowance is available for 5 days
- Reliance Critical Illness Policy
This policy offers a lump sum amount when policyholders are diagnosed with critical illnesses.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Lifelong renewability
- Coverage available for 10 major critical illness
- Organ donor's treatment expenses are covered
- Coverage available for third degree burns
- Reliance HealthGain Policy
This health insurance plan can be obtained for individuals and families and the plan comes in two variants; plan A and plan B.
Key features of HealthGain Policy
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Coverage for accidental injuries available in first 30 days
- Availability of physicians or specialists for consultation
- Day care and domiciliary treatments are covered
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance
Reliance two-wheeler insurance policy offers excellent coverage and services.
Key Features of Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
- The policy offers up to 40% discount on two wheeler insurance of Bajaj Discover, Honda Activa, Hero Splendour, Hero Glamour, Bajaj Pulsar,, Hero Passion, Bajaj Platina and all models of TVS.
- Paperwork is not required as the policy is issued instantly
- Cashless facility is available in 159 network garages
- Claim settlement process is simple, fast and effortless
- premium for Two Wheeler Insurance starts as low as Rs.3 per day
- Instant online renewal is available without paperwork or inspection
Coverage of Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Reliance two-wheeler insurance policy provides all-encompassing protection against an array of damages caused to insured vehicle and third party property or person due to the following;
- Self Ignition
- Strikes and Riot and or Malicious Acts
- Transit by Road , Rail, Air and Elevator
Exclusions of Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Coverage is not available if the policyholder drives without valid license
- Coverage is not available for mechanical or Electrical breakdown of two wheeler
- Coverage is not available if policyholders drive after being intoxicated by drugs or alcohol
- Coverage is not available for consequential losses and depreciation
Discount Available with Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Reliance two-wheeler insurance policy comes with many lucrative discounts.
No-Claim Bonus is available for not making any claim. NCB can be transferred also to the new vehicle. NCB is available on renewal every year for up to five years.
Rate of NCB
|No. of Years||% of NCB|
|One claim-free year||20.00%|
|Two consecutive claim-free years||25.00%|
|Three consecutive claim-free years||35.00%|
|Four consecutive claim-free years||45.00%|
|Five consecutive claim-free years||50.00%|