- Free Road side assistance available
- Only 24 hours TAT for vehicle survey
- Availability of 8 add-on cover
- Anywhere Assist App to provide 24X7 roadside assistance
Most Popular Policies of Reliance General Insurance
- Reliance Private Car Insurance policy
This comprehensive car insurance plan covers all damages caused to the policyholders' own vehicles as well as damages caused to third party cars.
Key features of Private Car Insurance policy
- Reliance HealthWise Insurance
This health plan can be availed both as an individual and family floater plan and it offers wide range of protection.
Key features of HealthWise Insurance Plan
- Availability of lifelong renewal option
- Coverage available for pacemakers and various surgical appliances
- First heart attack is covered
- Nursing allowance is available for 5 days
- Reliance Critical Illness Policy
This policy offers a lump sum amount when policyholders are diagnosed with critical illnesses.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Lifelong renewability
- Coverage available for 10 major critical illness
- Organ donor's treatment expenses are covered
- Coverage available for third degree burns
- Reliance HealthGain Policy
This health insurance plan can be obtained for individuals and families and the plan comes in two variants; plan A and plan B.
Key features of HealthGain Policy
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Coverage for accidental injuries available in first 30 days
- Availability of physicians or specialists for consultation
- Day care and domiciliary treatments are covered
Reliance Individual Mediclaim Insurance Plan
Reliance General Insurance Company Limited is a well-known leading insurance company in India. It offers the best solutions for general insurance to individuals, corporate, and small and medium enterprises with their multitude of products. It has proved itself as the worth insurance company across the country. A wide range of insurance plans have been offered by Reliance General Insurance Company. Individual Mediclaim Insurance of Reliance Health Insurance is one of them. It is a basic health insurance policy of Reliance general which takes care of hospitalization or medical expenses incurred by an individual or by any of the insured family members. By owning this Individual Mediclaim insurance policy, you can escape from the economic burden of an unwanted emergency. Reliance General Insurance Company recognizes these issues and offers this amazing mediclaim plan for individual.
Salient features of Reliance General Individual Mediclaim Insurance plan
- Individual between the age group of 5 years to 80 years can buy this policy.
- The policy can be renewed up to the age of 80 years.
- The maximum and minimum policy coverage amount is Rs. 15000 to Rs. 5, 00,000.
- You can avail cashless hospitalization, if you own this Individual Mediclaim Insurance plan.
- The policy covers for individual as well as for family.
- Provides coverage for day care treatments.
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses are covered under this plan.
- Offers more than 3000 network hospitals.
What are the benefits of Reliance General Individual Mediclaim Insurance?
You may avail ample of benefits if you own Reliance General Individual Mediclaim Insurance Policy. You can have a look below to know about the benefits of this plan.
- This plan provides coverage for medications, surgery cost, chemotherapy and radiotherapy, X-ray, dialysis, pacemaker and organ transplantation cost.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization Coverage are included under this policy.
- This policy provides benefits for pre-hospitalization expenses up to 30 days and post hospitalization up to 60 days.
- Covers Day care treatments requiring less than consecutive 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Reliance General Individual Mediclaim Insurance Policy provides benefits for free medical check after continuous 4 claims free years.
- No requirement of medical check-up up to the age of 45.
Exclusions of Individual Mediclaim Insurance policy
- General paleness or infections are not covered by this policy.
- Dental treatment and Naturopathy are also not a part of this policy.
- Any pre-existing diseases are not covered.
- Any illness due to nuclear or war hazards will not be covered under Reliance General Individual Mediclaim Insurance.
- Apart from the above, self intended injury or unlawful activity, vaccination, hearing aids, spectacles, inoculation, maternity expenses, harm due to alcohol or drug abuse are not covered by this Individual Mediclaim Insurance policy.