- Free Road side assistance available
- Only 24 hours TAT for vehicle survey
- Availability of 8 add-on cover
- Anywhere Assist App to provide 24X7 roadside assistance
Most Popular Policies of Reliance General Insurance
- Reliance Private Car Insurance policy
This comprehensive car insurance plan covers all damages caused to the policyholders' own vehicles as well as damages caused to third party cars.
Key features of Private Car Insurance policy
- Reliance HealthWise Insurance
This health plan can be availed both as an individual and family floater plan and it offers wide range of protection.
Key features of HealthWise Insurance Plan
- Availability of lifelong renewal option
- Coverage available for pacemakers and various surgical appliances
- First heart attack is covered
- Nursing allowance is available for 5 days
- Reliance Critical Illness Policy
This policy offers a lump sum amount when policyholders are diagnosed with critical illnesses.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Lifelong renewability
- Coverage available for 10 major critical illness
- Organ donor's treatment expenses are covered
- Coverage available for third degree burns
- Reliance HealthGain Policy
This health insurance plan can be obtained for individuals and families and the plan comes in two variants; plan A and plan B.
Key features of HealthGain Policy
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Coverage for accidental injuries available in first 30 days
- Availability of physicians or specialists for consultation
- Day care and domiciliary treatments are covered
Reliance Individual Mediclaim Insurance
As proverb itself says “Health is Wealth” one person should not consider the loss of wealth when it comes to recovering from health issues. For fulfilment of these criteria there should be a managed saving for medical expenses in a individuals life because medical problems are very uncertain in life. The health insurance policy offers you clever options and advantages for securing your money that could be utilized in wise manner at these times. We cant control sorrows but better is to be prepared for them. These policy not only work as financial saving but also entertain you with added benefits like tax saving and many more. With handsome amount of cash at particular moment you can get best treatment done for yourself within no time and all these advantages are covered in one single policy of “Reliance Individual Mediclaim Insurance” that work a benefitial insurance policy for single individual lifetime security.
Entry Age for single individual is – 5years to 80 years
- The policy provides renewable age limit of 80years
- The maximum and minimum coverage amount is Rs. 15000 to Rs. 5,00,000
- The payment made minimum of Rs. 15,000 for individuals will allow them to get deduction from taxable income each year as per conditions of section 80D Income Tax Act
- Policy offers you with feature of cashless hospitalization
- Policy cover duration is only of 1year
- There are discounts for renewal premium available in policy
- Coverage available also for pre existing health problems
- There is coverage available in more than 3000+ network hospitals with 24X7 service for its customers
- Policy provides claim free bonus from 5% (I claim free year) up to 50% under policy conditions
- Family floater option is also available in this policy under which individual can cover spouse and children
- Hospitalization Cost Coverage
Policy provides benefits for hospitalization expenses like room expenses, nursing care charges, doctor’s charges, consultant fess and anaesthetist cost.
- Medicine and Diagnostic expenses Coverage
Policy also provides benefits for medications, surgery cost, X-ray, dialysis, Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, pacemaker and organ transplantation cost as well.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization Coverage
There is option to get benefits for in house treatment if requirement of hospitalization isn’t there for treatment
- Day Care Expenses Coverage
Policy makers fulfil the patient’s requirement of day care treatment; there is beneficial coverage for medical expenses for treatment that do not require hospitalization for 24hours.
- Pre and Post Hospitalization coverage
Insurer provides benefits for pre hospitalization expenses up to 30days and post hospitalization up to 60 days to its customers.
- Medical Check-up Coverage
Policy will provide benefits for free medical check test after continuous 4 claims free years. Along with this there is no requirement of medical check-up been done up to age of 45years under policy rules.
The below mentioned are some of the basic exclusion that are not involved in policy benefits for customers: –
General paleness or infections
Nuclear or war hazards
All pre existing diseases
Self intended injury or unlawful activity
Cost of vaccination, hearing aids, spectacles, inoculation
Harm due to alcohol or drug abuse
|Sum Insured = Rs 5 lakh|