- Free Road side assistance available
- Only 24 hours TAT for vehicle survey
- Availability of 8 add-on cover
- Anywhere Assist App to provide 24X7 roadside assistance
Most Popular Policies of Reliance General Insurance
- Reliance Private Car Insurance policy
This comprehensive car insurance plan covers all damages caused to the policyholders' own vehicles as well as damages caused to third party cars.
Key features of Private Car Insurance policy
- Reliance HealthWise Insurance
This health plan can be availed both as an individual and family floater plan and it offers wide range of protection.
Key features of HealthWise Insurance Plan
- Availability of lifelong renewal option
- Coverage available for pacemakers and various surgical appliances
- First heart attack is covered
- Nursing allowance is available for 5 days
- Reliance Critical Illness Policy
This policy offers a lump sum amount when policyholders are diagnosed with critical illnesses.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Lifelong renewability
- Coverage available for 10 major critical illness
- Organ donor's treatment expenses are covered
- Coverage available for third degree burns
- Reliance HealthGain Policy
This health insurance plan can be obtained for individuals and families and the plan comes in two variants; plan A and plan B.
Key features of HealthGain Policy
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Coverage for accidental injuries available in first 30 days
- Availability of physicians or specialists for consultation
- Day care and domiciliary treatments are covered
Reliance General Car Insurance
Reliance car insurance policy offers wide range of facilities and benefits to keep you financially covered in case your car gets damaged or has any third party vehicle damaged. The plan further offers personal accident coverage to the driver or owner of the car.
Beneficial Features of Reliance Car Insurance
- Road side assistance is available for free in case of accident of breakdown of vehicles
- Availability of over 2100 network garages with cashless facility
Towing assistance available at nominal cost
- Availability of reimbursement of expenses up to a maximum of Rs. 1500
- Instant issuance of policy online without any need of documentation
- Customer service available 24×7
- Vehicle survey in 24 hours TAT
- Availability of optional and additional insurance cover
- Availability of lucrative discounts
- Immediate attention for policyholders in distress
Coverage on Offer at Reliance Car Insurance
The following are the coverage provided by Reliance car insurance;
Own Liability coverage is available for damage to the insured vehicle due to the following;
- Man-made calamities such as explosion, fire, riots, theft, strikes,burglary etc.
- Natural Calamities like storms, floods, earthquakes, cyclone, floods, typhoon etc.
- In transit: It includes the Damage in transit by rail, on road, by air, elevator or lift.
All damage to insured vehicle due to the reasons mentioned above are covered. Policyholders jut have to bear the depreciated value.
Third party Liability coverage is available against any damage caused to third party that leads to death major injuries or damage to third party property. As per the coverage the expense of the policyholders regarding claims, legal settlements and other legal requirements.
Add on coverage can also be availed by policyholders by paying additional premium.
Reliance Car Insurance Add-on Cover Details
Reliance Car Insurance offers a range of add-on benefits. The following is a list of Reliance Car Insurance add-on Covers;
- NCB Retention
- Motor Secure Plus Cover
- Personal Accident Bundle Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Motor Secure Premium Cover
- Engine Cover
- Key Protect Cover – Private Cars
Reliance Car Insurance Exclusions:
- Natural wear-and-tear
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- If Cars are not being used according to its usage limitations
- If the car is driven without valid license
- If the car is driven under intoxicating substances’ influence
- Damage caused by depreciation of the value of the car
- Damages caused by nuclear risks or war
- Consequential losses are not covered.